Thursday, April 11, 2013

Bologna

Onto Bologna! The train didn't take more than an hour - I arrived around 6pm and met the wonderful and beautiful Giulia! She took me out to a trattoria near her lovely flat for lasagna, apparently a Bologna specialty! It definitely lived up to the hype. The next day we walked around the city and saw churches, towers, squares, and the famous university in Bologna! She took me to the History department, the place I would have studied had I gone to Bologna for college. Absolutely loved it. 

We climbed up the tallest tower in the city for a breathtaking view over everything - I took more than a few pics to make sure I covered every view...






and of course, we got a picture of the two of us! 


I absolutely loved the city and it made me consider wanting to get a degree in something else (like Italian?!) just to be able to study there! Take me back!!!!

I left that day though, having only spent one night in the wonderful city. Off to Florence! 


No comments:

Post a Comment