Saturday, December 1, 2012

Monocle Christmas Market

I went to the Monocle Christmas market today!! 


Tucked away in a cute little alley just north of Regent's Park, the market was half outside and half inside...here is the outdoor portion (heat lamps and strings of lights warmed everyone up!)



and there were a mix of shops from around the world...Welsh cashmere, Portuguese Christmas cake, Swiss chocolates and more! 






and then I went inside where there was LOTS of yummy snacks and fun music!



(obsessed with this brand...)




pretty silk scarves






and free gift-wrapping for everything you bought! 





and back out again. Lots of well-dressed people sipping mulled wine - perfect Saturday afternoon getaway from work (though my papers were kindly waiting for me when I got back)




No comments:

Post a Comment