Thursday, February 21, 2013

fashion week event

It was fashion week in London last week and although I didn't make it to any runway shows (invitation must have gotten lost...) I did get to go to an event put on by the London College of Fashion (london's equivalent to FIT in NYC). One of the members of Goodenough was showing his most recent shoe collection so a group of us went to the event - definitely a mix of art and fashion. Apparently everything they were showing were prototypes. There was fashion/bags/photography but the highlight for me was definitely the SHOES! Here is a sample of what I saw...








...I'll take a 7 1/2 in all of the above please?? 

There was also clothing, some wearable, some straight up conceptual...




and a few accessories sprinkled in



and here was our friend explaining his shoe line - made of suede with wood soles and steel heels. These were definitely my favorite! Absolutely beautiful - I have a good feeling about scallops this season








No comments:

Post a Comment