Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgivings (plural)

I had two Thanksgivings this year! One the day before and another the Sunday following the real holiday, and both were AMAZING (...unfortunately I really only contributed my conversation and presence though). 

The first was the Christie's Thanksgiving - a bunch of American girls from my program got together at one of their flats in Primrose Hill - really fun night! Here are some pictures some girls took that are on facebook...I didn't take any



The second Thanksgiving was a few days later - Trey (friend from Princeton) got transferred to London for a few months for work so we met up with his work friends for another incredible meal up in Islington.

Before this, we went sight-seeing because he just got here - here we are in front of Big Ben :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment